The bait bucket designed
for kayak fishing!
How BAITSHARK Makes Kayak Fishing Easier:
- Streamlined shape - leave it in the water all the time and keep your bait fresh and alive!
- Low drag inlet scoop - if you look closely you may notice BAITSHARK™ uses the same type of inlet that is used on aircraft and Formula 1 cars!
- Rearward facing water exit holes at the water line, designed to minimize drag.
- Silent and stealthy - the foam padded sides mean it is quiet when it bumps into your kayak.
- Rubberized door - completely silent when it snaps shut.
- Forget the bait well / battery / plumbing and all of the precious storage space it consumes.
- Made in the USA, Parrish, FL.
Leave your bait bucket in the water while you paddle.
Traditional bait buckets don't quite work correctly when you're fishing from a kayak. They slow you down as they drag behind your kayak and often don't keep the bait alive. Unlike normal bait buckets, you can leave your BAITSHARK™ in the water - it is designed to minimize drag and keep your bait alive while you paddle!
US Design Patent D799,633. Additional patent applications pending.